Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refund once deposit has been paid.
No refund once balance has been paid
No refund for decrease in numbers.
We advize guests to confirm and double check their group travel arrangements as management will not refund any portion of monies paid due to no show, cancellations, reduction in numbers, change of mind or for any other reason.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All groups must comply with all the hostels rules, terms and conditions. A copy of these can be found @ www.shakeys.com.au.
Management may request that a group leader sign a responsible persons document.
Groups must elect a group leader who is totally responsible for the actions of the rest of the group.
The group leader is responsible for any damage, costs or disruption to normal business. Any damages or costs must be settled prior to guests departing.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Management must be informed prior to a group making a booking so that we can confirm availabillity.
We will not assume space is a available.
We specialize in group bookings and have done so for nearly 12 years. We provide services designed to cater to the group booking market.
Management reserves the right to refuse accommodation to any group. We may require details regarding the nature of the group prior to accepting the group.
Groups will not be accommodated or accepted until authorized by management.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Loppuunmyynti on lähellä
Tee varaus matkan varrella uusien Hostelworld-matkapuhelinsovellusten avulla.