Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Your booking will be secured by credit card thru the Moroccan international interbanking system with no charge. The card will not be debited. It would be in case of no show and for the price of the first night only. In case of cancellation, you will not be charged if we are told at least 15 days before arrival. Otherwise, the full amount of the first night of your stay will be charged.
Please note that we do not take credit card for payment. We use it to secure the reservation only. We accept checks in dirham, as well as cash in Dirhams, Euros, US Dollars
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please note that 10 % VAT is added to your bill if you pay in Moroccan dirhams. A payment in Euros, US Dollar or Sterling is not subjected to VAT.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Loppuunmyynti on lähellä
Tee varaus matkan varrella uusien Hostelworld-matkapuhelinsovellusten avulla.