Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Groups of 6 persons or more must cancel at least 14 days prior to scheduled arrival date or the card used to hold the reservation will be charged the full amount of the booking.If a cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to arrival 10% of the total cost will be charged.
20 December - 2 January (Inclusive) and the Month of August
If cancelling any bookings for these dates we require no less than 14 days notice for there to be no further charges made to your credit card. Cancelling within 14 days of your arrival date will see the total remaining balance of your bill charged to the credit cards details provided to us with your booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please note that if you are a group of 8 or more people you will be asked to pay the remaining balance as a group (not individually) and leave a 25.00 security bond per person on arrival. This bond will be returned on departure once the room/s have been checked by a staff member and all keys have been returned. In addition to this we will require a credit/debit card as deposit. Any damages over and above the 25.00 per person will be taken from the card given. Please note that you should allow time for your room to be checked on departure as this can take up to 15 minutes, if you fail to leave time for your room/s to be inspected bonds will not be returned. If we require any damages to be inspected by the owner, bonds will be kept and returned to you at a later date once a price has been determined for the damage. Disturbing other residents will also result in a penalty charge as will unreasonable vomiting, damages etc. The amount will be determined on a case by case basis. All guests must abide by the Haggis Hostels House rules.
Stag and hen parties must abide by the guidelines set out in the group bookings section. In addition to this an extra 7.50 per person will be charged. We ask all parties to respect other guests. Failure to comply with any of the above guidelines or the Haggis Hostels House rules will result in dismissal from the building without any recompense.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Loppuunmyynti on lähellä
Tee varaus matkan varrella uusien Hostelworld-matkapuhelinsovellusten avulla.