Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The cancellation can be made free of charge at least 7 days before arrival. Cancellations made less than 7 days before arrival are subject to a cancellation fee of the total amount of the first night of stay.
Non-arrival: Full charge for the total amount of the first night of stay
Early departure: Full charge for the total amount of one night of stay
Additional Terms and Conditions
This will appear on customer confirmation e-mails please include information such as Security Deposits if required and any additional conditions you have for groups.
Hostel Stoimena will send a pro-forma invoice in order to make payment for 50% of the total booking at the latest 14 days before groups arrival. Rest of the payment will be made on reception, on the day of arrival. We accept credit cards or cash. Group cancellations must be made in writing.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Hostel must be notified of group member's names and room allocations at the time of booking or, at the latest, 7 days before the group's arrival. In case of lunch and/or dinner, the service must be reserved at least 10 days before groups arrival. On every 20 overnight stays you are entitled to one gratis.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Loppuunmyynti on lähellä
Tee varaus matkan varrella uusien Hostelworld-matkapuhelinsovellusten avulla.
Voit etsiä ja tehdä varauksia yli 33 000 majoituspaikkaan yli 170 maassa mistä tahansa käsin.
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>