Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Between 6 months and 2 months of arrival: refund of the total amount paid on booking.
Between 2 months and 1 month of arrival: 70% refund of the total amount paid on booking
Between 1 month and 2 weeks of your arrival: 50% refund of the total amount paid on booking
Between two weeks and 10 days of your arrival: 30% refund of the total amount paid on booking
9 days to 5 days of arrival: 15% refund of the total amount paid on booking
Between 5 days and 2 days of your arrival: 10% refund of the total amount paid on booking
Between one day and the day of your arrival, the deposit is retained in full **
Additional Terms and Conditions
For exclusive hire of the premises by a group (max 15 people) and a celebration, a deposit is required to our guests (50% of total) 2 weeks before arrival. it will be returned on departure after all is checked.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Organization of family celebrations (birthdays, bachelor life of a young girl or boy ...)
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Loppuunmyynti on lähellä
Tee varaus matkan varrella uusien Hostelworld-matkapuhelinsovellusten avulla.