Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Confirmation for group bookings will only be confirmed when we have received a 50% non-refundable deposit. On payment of cash or confirmation of the monies being in our bank account, will confirmation of the booking be sent to you in writing?
Final payment to be done a week before arrival, Group/Term Discounts are only valid if Full payment is made before arrival. Unless organized otherwise in writing.
All monies paid on or before arrival are non-refundable. (Credit Cards have an extra 5% surcharge) International payments have a R100 Currency Charge and a confirmation delay. NB! We do not accept Cheques.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We have a strict policy with regards groups that they pay before arrival
If you choose to pay on arrival, we can’t guarantee your booking
If another group books and pays before you they will get preference
We will (try) in-form you before that there is another Group Enquiry, to give you the opportunity to pay before them but we don’t guarantee this.
We in-force this because groups take up a large space in our establishment, due to this we have to turn away other potential bookings.
If the group does not arrive we loose the other booking
The choice is up to you if you want to take the chance of doing payment on arrival
This is Due to the size of the Group and/or the amount of time you are coming to stay for, we have to be very specific about payment. On acceptance of your booking we remove your places from our allocations on all booking sites across the world, resulting in us turning away other potential customers. This is why we insist on a Deposit and full payment asap and the full amount 7 days before arrival, if for any reason we allow you to make final payment on arrival you would be liable for the Room, Dates and numbers of the booking you Confirmed for in the original booking.
We are able to take Groups up to 200 plus people, Group Discounts are available, these are only valid if Full payment is made before arrival. The payment time can only be changed if this has been agreed to in writing with management.
WHAT DISCOUNTS ARE BASED ON
Discounts offered are dependent on the time of year, the size of the Group and/or the Duration of the Stay, if any of these changes then the Discount will need to be adjusted accordingly and re-calculated. Due to the complexity of large group bookings, Discounts needs to be negotiated with us directly.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Loppuunmyynti on lähellä
Tee varaus matkan varrella uusien Hostelworld-matkapuhelinsovellusten avulla.