Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please note this Hostel will request 1 night payment in advance to accept your group booking. Please contact the hostel after you proceed your booking to arrange this 1 night payment.
Cancellation Policy: you can cancel up until 2 weeks prior to your arrival date free of charge. If you cancel less than 2 weeks prior to your arrival date, we will charge the first 2 nights of your reservation as a cancellation fee.
No Show Policy: if you do not arrive on the specified date of arrival for your reservation you will be charged the full price of the first 2 nights of your reservation.
Reduction in Numbers Policy: we do not accept any change to the number of people in your group without notification at least 2 weeks prior to your specified arrival date.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Touristic Tax: Sant Jordi Albergs, s.l. informs that, due to "LEy 5/2012 of 20 March 2012, the establishment is enforced to collect the amount corresponding to the touristic tax. In conformity with the definition provided by the "Decreto Ley 3/2012", 16th October, the amount due will be calculate per person per night ( not applicable to minors under 16 years of age) with a maximum of 7 nights. In the case of minors (under 16 years of age), to avoid the required payment of the tourist tax proof of age must be established and verified with official documentation ( personal ID or Passport).
Key Deposit: at the time of check-in, a key deposit of 10€ per guest will be charged. The same must be paid in cash. The deposit will be refunded upon check-out at the moment of successful return of all the keys and after checked the good conditions of the rooms occupied. The penalty for the loss of a key is 10€ for each key lost.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Tee varaus matkan varrella uusien Hostelworld-matkapuhelinsovellusten avulla.