Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
18 Coins Cafe & Hostel is conveniently located just a 10-minute walk from the beach and popular bar area of Pattaya. It is a 1.5 hour's drive from Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok.
18 Coins Cafe & Hostel has a total of 66 well furnished private rooms and 10 dormitory rooms with8 bunk beds each. Fully air-conditioned, guestrooms are fitted with tiled flooring. A cable/satellite TV, personal safe and fridge are available in all rooms. En suite bathrooms come with shower facilities.
For guests' convenience, the hostel provides laundry and ironing services. There is a 24-hour front desk as well. Offering free Wi-Fi, it also has a restaurant and a sports bar. The sports bar is open throughout the day and features a large flat-screen TV playing live sport events.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 2pm and check out until 12 noon.
2. Both cash and credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) are accepted upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy: At least a 7-day advance notice prior to the arrival date is required.
4. Age restriction: Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel. The minimum age to stay is 18 years old.
5. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
6. Pets are not allowed. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>