Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
This property has a 3 day cancellation policy.
Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1900 Backpackers Hostel will charge a Security Deposit fee equal to the first night of the group stay.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Just refurbished and renovated; we are in front of the Lima's Museum of Art and walking distance from almost all of the city attractions. Additionally, less than 2 blocks away from us you can find a mall, grocery stores, museums and the Central Station for the Metropolitan Transport System.
Inside our hostel you can enjoy a full service bar with a flat screen TV, pool table & Foosball, there's also a walk out balcony in case you want to take in the sights & sounds of the city. We have daily organized activities, a community TV room & books, a community kitchen for guests, free in house computers with Wi Fi for your personal devices and much more!
So you might be travelling on a tight budget, but the ambiance is for free! What are you waiting for? Join us and enjoy a sip of your favorite spirit, meeting fantastic people from around the world. You can also sit back & relax in the ample lobby or on the balcony in this beautiful mansion in booming Lima!!!
We do not accept VISA credit & debit cards. Only cash.
Additionally, our Check In time is 3 PM and our Check Out time is 12 PM. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen kaupunkikierros
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
1, Suosituimmat Lima
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>