Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
8@KaiJoo is a ancestral residence of owner during Rajah Brooke's government. The building is believed to be over 100 years old built by Teo Kai Joo which is the ancestor of owner. We provide stay with facilities a bit more than basics. We hope to give travelers a cosy sense of home with a heritage experience.
8@KaiJoo is hidden in shop lot of Kai Joo Lane which is right next to India Street which located right at the heart of Kuching. Almost all Kuching heritage site are within 5-10 min walk. Plaza Merdeka is right behind with less than 1 min walk. Public bus station to Bako National Park is just within 5 min walk. It is the best location for travelers who love to experience the authentic food, culture and heritage of Kuching, or for those who just need a transit stay to Bako National Park.
We try to maintain the original structure of the building and interior while making sure safety and comfort for travelers. We have 4 rooms in total at the moment. 2 dorms with air-conditioning without window. 1 double bedroom with street view window and air-conditioning. 1 single bed room with street view window and ceiling fan only. 2 Shared shower bathrooms and 2 toilet. Other facilities include refrigerator, filtered water, free WiFi, simple kitchen. More might be added in future or by request of guest. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>