Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The hostel enjoys a perfect location:
-Formosa Boulevard metro station：we are close to 'Formosa Boulevard', which is the joint of RED line and ORANGE line. It only takes you 2 mintues walk.
-Liuhe touring night market：only takes 2 minutes.
・Downtown：we are on Liuhe road,the most prosperous place of Kaohsiung
・Kaohsiung railway station downtown：10 minutes walk.
・Bus station：nearby buses can take you to anywhere.
・Shopping：a 7-11 is downstairs, and you can find many local snack shops around.
The hostel provides nice dormitory rooms with hared rooms, separated by gender ( 6 or 8 person)
We offer a set of comfortable bedding, including pillow and quilt. You may find a exclusive night lamp and three sockets ( two of them are universal )beside each bed. You could have your personal space by closing the curtains we provide in shared rooms. P.S. Clean and shared bathrooms are few steps away from your room.
Nearby scenery spots:
・Tainan：Known as ancient capital city of Taiwan, and it only takes 35 minutes by train.
・Hsian Liuchiu：A beautiful tiny island, which owns a nice coastline, and it is also a perfect place for diving. It takes 45 minutes to go.
・Kenting：The southernmost of Taiwan. You can reach this famouse resort in 120 minutes,
We would offer you thorough site seeing information and local gourmet tips, which many of them cannot be found in those touring guide books.
Come to Taiwan. Enjoy Kaohsiung. You are always welcomed by AHIRUYAH! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>