Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Large group reservations are subject to a 30 day cancellation/change policy and may be required to pay an additional deposit after booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We are Offering a Special Group Rate For Groups of 10 or move during the Slow season. The rate is 25.00 Euros per person for a 3 night minimum stay. Please contact us direct with AWA Hostels to book your Group booking!
Our range of spacious apartments and rooms sleep from 3 to 8 people, they are equipped with kitchenettes, full bathrooms, internet and located just minutes from San Marco square, in downtown Venice!
Amenities include kitchenette, AC, Heating, Internet, TV, fresh towels, fresh linen and most rooms include private bath.
Our front desk staff will provide you with the best city information so you can understand the maze of the amazing Venice streets; helping you unlock the secrets of Venice's best bars, restaurants and hot spots as well as all the most important cultural and historical attractions.
Cancellation Policy: 48h before arrival
Method of payment upon arrival: Cash only
Normal check In time: 10:00 - 21:00. We kindly ask you to advise us about your arrival time. Please call if you will be arriving late. Latest check in 10 midnight
*****WE KINDLY ASK YOU TO LET US KNOW YOUR ARRIVAL TIME!
Please call if you will be arriving late!!
CHECK IN TIME IS BETWEEN 10:00 --- 21:00 . After 9PM there is 10€ late check in fee and after 10PM a 20€ late check in fee.
No charge to leave your bags at reception.
Check Out time: 11:00
You can also book us at our direct site awahostels. com about 35% cheaper to save up to 35% on your booking price.
Breakfast not included
Taxes not included: . CITY TAX : 1:50 € person /night.
CASH ONLY PAYMENTS Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>