Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Here you will be staying by the forest. You can rent a kayak or SUP and paddle through the flooded forest. In the early hours of the morning and at dusk, you can see the dolphins swimming close to the floating.
We are a floating complex consisting of bar, restaurant and lodging. Come to Abaré to enjoy the best of the cuisine and good energy of the Brazilian Amazon. Here the always hot water, the beer is cold and the sunset is always a privilege.
The hostel consists of:
- 5 suites with private bathroom and air conditioning. They all have a table, chair and many outlets. Suites are made up of 2 double bunk beds. accommodating up to 4 people.
- 1 collective bedroom, consisting of 12 bunk beds. All beds come with a privacy curtain, power outlet and reading light. All guests also have a large lockable locker for storing belongings. The shared bedroom bathroom is at the end of the corridor.
Abaré House Floating Hostel - Terms & Conditions
The reception works 24-hours.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included - 12.00 BRL per person per day.
No curfew. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>