Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Named after the ancient Sanskrit words for ‘blessing’, and literally a ‘residence’, Adhisthana translates the vision to create a relaxed and tranquil address in a setting of a private home, ideal for exploring all that Yogyakarta has to offer.
The hotel is designed using local materials to create home-style Javanese ambience with decoration influenced by Chinese and European style to embrace the rich cultivation of Javanese history today. As a part of the community, our commitment to support the local cultures, economies, and environment is important, which in turn we believe it could enhance memorable experience for our guests.
Prawirotaman area is a lively tourist neighborhood, with line up of great hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, bakeries, travel services, and antique shops. The area is a well-known area in Yogyakarta yet it is a calm and tranquil place to stay in Yogyakarta. It is only a few minutes away from the Royal Palace of Yogyakarta and Tugu Yogyakarta Railway Station. Just 35 minutes away to Adisucipto International Airport.
Enjoy the warm Javanese traits reflected in the decor, friendly staffs, and delicious delicacy, yet offering good value for money, and make your visit be unforgettable. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>