Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
On large group bookings we have a cancellation charge or no show fee of 10 percent if the cancellation is made fewer than 7 days in advance of the date of arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A 10 percent deposit fee is required on large group bookings
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Conveniently located overlooking the famous Green Market we are only 50m from the bus/train/ferry terminals and surrounded by outdoor market vendors selling variety of goods (souvenirs, clothes, shoes, handcrafts, etc.) All amenities can be found nearby, including ATM'S, banks, post office and supermarkets.
We are also just next to the Silver Gate, one of the 4 majestic entrances to the Diocletian's Palace where you will experience history, culture, music and life during your stay.
A short 5 min walk away you will find the gorgeous, popular Bačvice beach which is also home to dozens of cafes, restaurants, fast food outlets, bars and clubs.
Our friendly staff all speak English and are able to assist you with directions, advice or anything else you need to make sure you have a safe and fun stay.
The hostel facilities include:
- Free WiFi
- TV's & Air Conditioning in every room
- Linen included
- Towels available on request
- 24 hr hot showers
- Fully equipped kitchen
- HD TV in common room
- No curfew
The tax is 8 kn or 1,10€
*Reception hours: From 06:00 until 22:00
If you are arriving before or after reception hours please contact us 24hrs before your arrival.
*Check-in time: 02:00 pm
*Check-out time: 10:00 am Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>