Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
You will discover a very comfortable and sunny living room in front of you with full equipment such as a 55-inch TV, DVD and MP3 player, corner fireplace, free wireless (WiFi) internet. In the open plan living room, there is a kitchen - dining room, with the possibility of accommodating up to 5 people. Children under 16 are not accepted.
The kitchen is modern and fully equipped with a built-in oven, dishwasher, and microwave oven, with spacious rooms and plenty of cupboards providing all the necessary utensils.
Aegean Sea Villa Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation Policy: The guest can cancel free of charge until 20 days before arrival. The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel in the 20 days before arrival. If the guest doesn’t show up they will be charged the total price of the reservation.
No prepayment is needed.
Check-in from 13:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 10:00 to 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.50 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 31 days. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>