Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The campsite is beautiful, perched in the mountains, only 4 kms from the beach where you can rent our tents with proper mattress and bedding or just simply pitch your own tent. There is an amazing view of the sea and the Tivat Bay directly from the campground. Trekking is available all around with small churches, traditional villages and breathtaking views.
It is an eco farm with an organic garden, a cat, chickens and a dog. We have fresh vegetables and eggs so we can be partly self-sufficient and live in the pure nature peacefully and we are willing to share this peace with you :).
We use compost toilets and also re-use our wastewater for the garden. Our showers run with either cold or hot water.
There is one wooden building in the site where you will find a common living area to hang out. We also provide a fireplace and wood for free for you to cook. Otherwise, we also offer a delicious and colorful dinner for 6.5 euros (salad, main, dessert) and a breakfast for 3.5 euros, booking necessary.
We have drinking water on site and we also offer beers and homemade juices.
Looking forward to sharing the Agape experience with you.
How to get there:
On the way from Tivat to Budva, take the bigova exit, after 5kms on your right Ljesevici Village. We are located at the end of the concret road on the right. We also put signs after the Bigova exit to help you along the way so keep an eye of them.
Agape Farm Camp Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
City tax included.
Tourist Tax not included.
Breakfast not included.
Reception times 7:00 - 22:00.
Caravan friendly. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>