Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The hostel is located in the centre of the modern Pompeii, close to the Amphitheatre Gate of the Pompeii Ruins, the train stations, the Sanctuary, the principal shops, ect.
The AgorÃ Hostel Deluxe is a hostel runned by two archaeologists (Lorena & Vincezo), who decided to formed property with the target of offer its guests a homey atmosphere. The aim is in fact to provide a varied offer for families and young travelers,
The Agorà is pet friendly and you'll can meet our cat, Ciro.
The hostel is closed between 10.00 till 14.00 for cleanliness, it means you can contact us by WhatsApp in case you need to store your luggage during the cleaning time ^_^
Cancellation policy: 96h /4 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the total amount of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00.
Check out before 07:30 to 10:00 .
Late check out not possible - one extra night will be charged as penalty
Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit cards accepted only for payments of EUR50.00 or more
Breakfast not included.
Curfew for the terrace and for the common room.
AgorÃ Hostel Deluxe accepts Visa and Mastercard credit cards and reserves the right to verify the amount prior to arrival (with a pre-authorization on the card provided during the booking). Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>