Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Whether you are road-weary traveller or a bushy-tailed adventurer seeking something a little different, Al Salam Camp is the perfect escape off the beaten track. Cross the Nile and step into a peaceful world free from the hassle of touts, taxi drivers and tour groups.
What is Al Salam Camp all about?
Then Kolokolo Bird said, with a mournful cry, 'Go to the banks of the great grey-green, greasy Nile, all set about with fever-trees, and find out.'
- adapted from Rudyard Kipling's 'Just So Stories'
Al Salam camp ensures the safety of its guests. Be welcome and free from worry.
- Free Wifi
- Hot & Cold showers, clean shared facilities
- Enjoy home cooked food from our family kitchen
- Cold Stella and fruit juices
- Evening campfires
- Smoking area
- Cool places to relax in the shade, play board-games, read, listen to music, or just chat
- Pick-up from Luxor train / bus station for 150 EP
- Pick-up from Airport for 250 EP
Be it land, sea or air, we can arrange almost any kind of transport or ride: Camels, horses, donkeys, bike and motorbike hire, hot-air balloon at sunrise or faluka at sunset. Just ask and we will make your dream a reality.
From time to time we arrange special activities at Al Salam, such as having musicians perform, workshops or small movie screenings. If a group of people has an activity they we like to enjoy at the camp, we are always interested to hear it and to try and make it so.
Our guests come from all over the world - no matter who you are, you are welcome.
We have eight comfortable huts built in traditional style and sited around a central courtyard where you can eat, relax and plan your adventures.
There are three types of hut available: private twin, private double and 4 person dorm.
All rooms have a ceiling fan and mosquito net, and there are plenty of blankets for the winter months (which are generally not too cold).
The shared bathroom facilities are clean, spacious and hot water is available.
Private huts and dorm huts are clean and tidy and free of pests. Mosquito netting is also provided above beds.
Bathroom facilities are shared (locks on showers and toilets), however because of the size and intimacy of the site, they are kept in pristine condition to ensure the comfort of our guests.
There is also room to pitch your tent or park your vehicle if you so desire.
We are located within a stones throw of the Nile on the West Bank in Luxor, near Ramlah village. It is a short ferry ride from the East bank and close to restaurants, cafes and the West bank Luxor shopping district. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Lasten leikkialue
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>