Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The hostel is in the heart of the Templar neighborhood, a place with little streets that can bring you to the Middle Ages and just a few meters away of Zocodover Square, center of traditional meetings for people from Toledo and visitors, very near of the Alcazar and the greatest Cathedral.
All the rooms are equipped with air conditioning, central heating, WI FI and individual lockers.
We hope to receive people from all the countries and cultures. It does not matter if you come alone or in a group, you will meet people from everywhere in the world and at the same time enjoy the greatest city of Toledo.
Check in time. 12.00pm to 20.00pm
Please note that check-in after 20:30 carries a surcharge of EUR 2.2€ per person, per night. Check-in after 23:45 is not possible.
Check out time 10.30 am
Cancellation Policy is 2 days; late cancellations and no shows will be charged the amount of the first night. For reservations of 2 or more nights, the amount of the first 2 nights will be charged.
Payment Method. Credit Card or Cash.
The 10% VAT is not included in the price.
The breakfast is included, just coffee and some pastries Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>