Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
in case of a cancellation/reduction in numbers of your group, we will charge your credit card for the cancelled booking/beds following these criteria:
- cancellation 60 or more days prior to arrival: free of charge
- cancellation between 59 and 35 days prior to arrival: 20% of the original sum to be payed for the cancelled booking/beds
- cancellation between 34 and 21 days prior to arrival: 50% of the original sum to be payed for the cancelled booking/beds
- cancellation between 20 and 10 days prior to arrival: 80% of the original sum to be payed for the cancelled booking/beds
- cancellation 9 or less days prior to arrival: 90% of the original sum to be payed for the cancelled booking
Additional Terms and Conditions
Thank you very much for your booking!
Your rooms will be ready for check-in from 3 p.m. Should you arrive earlier, feel free to ask for our luggage -room! Should you plan to arrive later than 6 p.m. at our hostel, please inform us in advance.
At check-in, we will ask you for your identification-card number, please make sure you have a valid ID with you!
The check-out time on the day of your departure is 11 a.m. Should you plan to leave us later than that, again you may use our luggage-room, of course completely free of charge!
Have a safe journey to Berlin!
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The Alcatraz Backpacker Hostel is situated right in the middle of the popular district Prenzlauer Berg, where students, party folks and unstressed residents mingle.
The house was colorfully decorated by local graffiti artists and is a popular photo opportunity both for passers-by and our guests alike. Just around the corner from us you may find cosy coffee shops, trendy designer stores, old fashioned record shops, second hand clothing and lots of low-priced restaurants to feast on either asian, italian, arabic or german food. The ideal starting point for sightseeing, shopping and nightlife!
Around the Hostel:
- 5 minutes walking from here you will find the Helmholtz-Kiez, a small district of charming cobblestone-streets packed with cosy cafes, cool bars, inviting restaurants and small shops selling unusual things
- 5 minutes walking from here you will also get to the Kulturbrauerei, a former brewery which has been refurbished and now hosts several clubs, theatres and a cinema as well as a beer-garden in summertime. Worth visiting, not only for the nice industrial age architecture
- 5 minutes walking from here you may find the Mauerpark, a municipal park situated where the Berlin Wall has been back in the days. A big, lively flea-market takes place here every sunday
- 5 minutes walking from here you will find the 'Max-Schmeling-Halle', a big venue for concerts and sport events
- 10 minutes by tram you may find the Wall Documentary Center. A very informative exhibition of pictures, videos and other information about the division of Berlin and what it meant for the city of Berlin. You can see the original parts of the Berlin Wall as well as the death-strip including watch-towers, all rebuild within the city.
- 10 minutes (or 3 stops) by underground line 2 you will reach Alexanderplatz with its famous, huge television tower that can be seen basically from everywhere in the city. Find lots of shopping opportunities here. At Alexanderplatz the district of Mitte begins, with all main points of interest to be reached within walking distance from here. For example, the Nicolaiviertel is the historical center of Berlin. This is basically where the story of Berlin began (go here and eat Eisbein mit Erbspueree, you won't find any other food which is more typical to Berlin than this!). But also Museum-Island (with its famous Pergamon-Museum), the Opera-House, Gendarmenmarkt, Friedrichstrasse, the Brandenburger Tor, the Reichstag or the Holocaust-Memorial can all be reached by foot from Alexanderplatz!
Ask us, and we will tell you even more points of interest in Berlin!
What we offer:
- breakfast-buffet for just 3,80 Euro per person
- open 24h
- no curfew, no lock-out
- friendly, multilingual staff
- 2 common rooms
- free internet access, free wifi hot spot
- all rooms and common rooms are non smoking
- outdoor terrace on courtyard
- cool drinks at the reception
- fully equipped kitchen and eating-area
- bikes for rent
- safe luggage room (locked!)
Please note: all guests are obliged to pay a fee of 2,00 for bed sheets per person. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- Vuodevaatteet eivät sisälly
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>