Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation without charge only five days in advance.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We are located in the heart of the city of Cordoba with restaurants, bars, supermarkets and banks all on our doorstep.
Here at Aldea, we give you more than just a bed to sleep in. Our communal areas are the perfect place to meet new people or take some much needed downtime. Whether you have an ice-cold beer on our rooftop terrace, a cup of our free coffee in our indoor chill area, share a traditional Argentinian asado with friends or settle in for our big-screen movie nights, Aldea has it all.
Need help planning your day? We are happy to help you book your activities such as skydiving, bungee jumping (“puenting”), horse riding, paragliding, mountain biking, trekking, climbing or a city bike tour. If you would like to book them before arriving in Cordoba, pop us a message via email, Instagram or Facebook.
All our dorms and private rooms have air conditioning, central heating, fans and linen and our private rooms have 32-inch plasma TV’s. Security is one of our top priorities - we have 24-hour camera surveillance, a magnetic card system for all the room doors and lockers to keep your valuables safe.
What we provide FOR FREE:
- Breakfast - ask for an egg!
- Happy Hour every day from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Fully-equipped kitchen.
- Bed linen - your bed will be made prior to your arrival.
- 24/7 reception.
- Tourist information.
- City maps.
- Tea & Coffee all day.
For a small price:
- Bike rental.
- Towel rental.
- Padlocks for sale.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope to see you soon! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen kaupunkikierros
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>