Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% refund on the booking deposit five(5) days prior to arrival in case of cancellation.
No refund on the booking deposit in case of non show or reduction in numbers.
Additional Terms and Conditions
30% deposit one week prior to arrival
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Within 10-15 minutes walk, you are able to get to: the train station, the university, the White Tower, the Galerius Arch, Aristotle's Square, Tsimiski Str, all famous byzantine churches and many other famous spots of the town. In front of our hotel pass many bus lines that they will drive you almost anywhere to our town. Our hotel has all needed comforts in 28 rooms with one, two, three, or four beds. Each one of them has WC, A/C, TV, WiFi internet connection, and a mini bar inside. There is also a parking for our customers.
For many years now we run our family business passionately about the tidiness, the safety, and all these values that characterize a traditional hotel, keeping our prices low. Thus, we secure the friendliest environment for our customers. Enjoy our hospitality while visiting the town of Thessaloniki, one of the most beautiful towns in Greece.
Check in : from 14.00 pm till 00:00
Check out : 12.00 am
Payment : Visa, Mastercard, cash on arrival
Cancellation Policy : If cancelled up to 2 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
In case of no-show: the first night will be charged. If cancelled or modified later( after check-in) 100% of the remaining days will be charged.
The hotel has the right to pre-authorize your credit card before arrival. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>