Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations must always be in writing. The receipt date of the cancellation at the AllYouNeed Hotels is applicable.
- Up to 50 days before the arrival date: Cancellation of the whole group is free of charge
- Up to 30 days before the arrival date: Cancellation of 35% of the total rooms is free of charge. Further cancellations will be charged at 40% of the total amount.
- Up to 10 days before the arrival date: Cancellation of 15% of the total rooms is free of charge. Further cancellations will be charged at 70% of the total amount.
- Up to 3 days before the arrival date: Cancellation of 5% of the total rooms is free of charge. Further cancellations will be charged at 90% of the total amount.
- Within 3 days of the arrival date or if the booking is not taken up without proof of cancellation: Cancellations will be charged at 100% of the total amount.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- As reservation guarantee we kindly ask you to remit 65% of the total amount which should reach our account at least until 47 days prior to group´s arrival
- The final payment is to be remitted to our account at least until 14 days prior to group´s arrival
- It is explicitly agreed that all payments have to be made free of costs for the beneficiary.
- We will send you a pro forma invoice in time.
Name list: Please provide a name list until 7 days prior to arrival.
Arrival time: Please let us know the arrival time until 7 days prior to arrival.
Deposit (only for student groups): We demand a deposit of EUR 30,00 per person in cash upon arrival. If the rooms are in appropriate condition upon Check Out, we will of course refund the deposit.
Per 20 paying guests 1 person stays free of charge in a double room.
Please note that there is no bus parking place available directly at the hotel. Buses can only stop in front of the hotel to let guests get on and off. For further information about bus parking places in Vienna please visit www.bus.wien.info.
We can offer half board (buffet) at the rate of EUR 13,00 per person and day or full board (buffet) at the rate of EUR 26,00 per person and day. Beverages are to be settled at extra charge.
If meals are required please let us know at least 4 weeks prior to arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The AllYouNeed Hotel Vienna4 offers its guests 104 non-smoking rooms with ensuite bathroom, hair dryer, flat screen TV with international channels, direct dial telephone as well as free Wi-Fi and LAN connection. Order your breakfast at our special online-price! Warm breakfast buffet with a wide selection of goodies incl. drinks Euro 7,35 per person/day (instead of Euro 8.70 per person/night when ordering after arrival at the hotel). Also you can buy discounted parking tickets for a public garage which is located in the vicinity of hotel directly at reception.
For those who need a short break after conquering the city centre, the hotel is the perfect place for a good rest. Thanks to its great location, the sights like St. Charles’s Church (Karlskirche), Vienna City Operahouse, Musikverein (where the world-famous “Neujahrskonzert” is broadcasted yearly on January 1st), Secession or the most famous St. Stephen’s Cathedral are just a short walk away.
Underground stations U1 (station Taubstummengasse or Karlsplatz) and U4 (station Kettenbrückengasse or Karlsplatz) as well as tram lines 1 and 62 are located within walking distance.
Be part of the city!
Our seasonal-hotel is open every year from 1 July until 30 September. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Lasten leikkialue
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>