Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Alloggio del Gatto is located in Perugia. The surroundings are characterized by the green and historic heart of Umbria, between the reeds and the lovely white water lily can find the Rocca del Leone limestone promontory, precisely in Castiglione del Lago, Città della Pieve.
Alloggio del Gatto offers of 5 comfortable apartments, equipments with Air Conditioning, WiFi free, cooking corner, dishwater, refrigerator, TV and private bathroom.
Alloggio del Gatto's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Reception available from 09:00 until 12:00 and from 15:00 until 19:00
One child under 2 years stays free (of charge in existing bedding).
2 children under 12 years are charged EUR 15 per person per night (advantage in additional bed).
Aged 13 years and older or adults are charged EUR 30 per person per night (extra beds).
Maximum capacity of extra beds / cots is 2.
Any type of extra bed or cot is available on request and subject to confirmation by the hotel.
Supplements are not included in the total and must be paid for separately during your stay. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>