Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Notice: It is to inform you that most taxi drivers at the airport will erroneously inform you that the hostel is full. Please ask them them to drop you regardless. We always have space for you. Also, please don't let anyone to carry your bags for they will expect some tips.
Alobar1000 is one of the very few real youth hostels in Kathmandu. We are proud to say that we are the only one to bring real social atmosphere in town. If you are a social person, come visit us. You will leave a happy person. We have been labeled as the young travelers hub of Kathmandu by many. We are almost like a base camp for your travels in Nepal. You come and check in and meet other travelers and make plans with them to go trekking, hiking, bungy jumping, paragliding, safari trips, and also meditation. For some of you, one activity is enough and for others more the merrier. All in all, you make us your home and your pit stop points to store luggages and make more plans further on your journey. We are your home here in Kathmandu, Nepal. Search for Alobar1000 on Facebook for our updated activities. We offer one free activity everyday around 7pm on the rooftop. Eg, Nepali culture class, game night, movie night, Language class, trekking info class, and night city tour.
The history behind the name Alobar1000: The name Alobar1000 came from an epic book Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins. The main character in this enchanting story is named Alobar, who defies the concept of death, and through will, meditation, daily rituals, and love of his companion Kudra lives to be 1000 years old. Thus the name alobar1000. This book has captured the hearts and imaginations of many people around the world, including ours...May we all live full, long, and happy lives together... forever!
We are very young group of team operating the management and we are very serious about our commitment to provide a quality service. More importantly a personal relationship with a family environment feel.
I can't emphasize enough the reality of the fact that Nepal has many problemetic issues like with running water and electricity. Please bear with us. We always try our best to make your stay a comfortable one but sometimes we also fail. If you are one of those who are very picky about issues like that then I am sorry to say alobar1000 may not be the place for you.
What we focus here at alobar1000 are the following:
2. Hot shower
3. 24 hour running water and electricity
These are basics in any hotel but we make sure you are provided with these essentials. What we also focus is the friendliness and a family environment that makes it spiritually complete. Nepal is famous for its friendly and caring nature and I must say we put that in our recipe of service.
Our other features include free individual lockers; free linens, duvets, free internet access; free library of books, including travel guides; free city maps and travelling advice; free satellite TV and movies on the rooftop.
Few things we provide for our guests are:
We have no additional charge for the blankets and locker use anymore.
Also, all the taxes are included in the room rates.
There is a refundable 500 rupees key deposit.
We offer airport pickup service.
Please send your flight details for the pick up service.
Day time pick up is 800 rupees and night time pick up is 1000 rupees for the ride (not per person).
So find others to share your ride.
Airport Drop off is also available.
We also offer taxi service within Ring Road in Kathmandu.
And hope to see you soon. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Vuodevaatteet eivät sisälly
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
1, Maa Nepal
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>