Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations or modifications must be made notified through written message. Phone call requests will not be taken in consideration.
Cancellation free of charge up to a month before the arrival date, charges will be apply after this period
Cancellation after 15 days prior to arrival will generate 100% of expenses.
Additional Terms and Conditions
To confirm a booking we require 30% deposit of the total amount within 10 working days.
Payments can be made by credit card or bank transfer.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
The property will consider a booking of more than 8 people as a group. Special conditions could be applied.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
FREE WIFI AND FREE PASTA!!!
Amistat Beach Hostel just few steps away from one of the nicest beaches of Barcelona. We offer plenty of endless amenities (Pasta, WIFI, breakfast… etc.). A new youth property in Barcelona, with a 'cool' vibe, lots of activities like community dinners & night tours.
Created by one of the most popular and trendy architect and interior designer. Your journey with us will be full of funny memories and amazing experiences. A great opportunity to meet fantastic people and travelers from around the world.
We have a large and attractive common area equipped with everything you need for a pleasant stay, a massive iron kitchen to help you to developing your cooking skills.
In addition we are just 400 meters from the Playa de la Mar Bella, with its beautiful promenade and endless bars to get a drink, tapas...
We are not just any another accommodation in Barcelona, our goal is to make your stay an unforgettable experience, both in and out of the hostel.
We have a 24-hour reception with a friendly team who are always ready to go the extra mile to help our travelers.
Our rooms are designed to ensure maximum comfort and all have air conditioning.
Find below some of our basic services:
- Free WiFi in all areas
- Free Pasta
- Courtyard and terrace daytime
- Video game console Wii
- Free City Tours
- Air conditioning and heating throughout the building.
- Vending machines for hot and cold drinks and snacks.
- Laundry with coin operated washers and dryers.
- PC to connect anytime Room Free!
- Fully equipped kitchen, ready to prepare any dish!
The list is endless…but we rather to see you at Amistat Beach Hostel Beach. Come and experience it yourself.
We are waiting for you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cancellation Policy: Free of charge up to 48 hours prior to arrival. The first night will be charged once past this deadline.
Unexpected departure during stay: If a flexible booking, the next night will be charged after the day of notice. The rest of nights can be shortened with no penalties.
Special payment conditions will apply for:
- Reservations of more than 8 beds
In these cases, a prepayment will be required and cancellations will be allowed free of charge up to a month before the arrival date.
Once past this period, penalty charges will be applied.
Check In: 2.00 pm
Check Out: 11.00 am
A non-refundable policy will be applied for stays that go through high demand dates, such as Mobile World Congress (from 25 to 28/02 2019), Primavera Sound (from 30/05 to 01/06/2019) and Sonar (18 / 07 to 20/07/2019). We reserve the right to charge 100% of the reservation at the time of booking.
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit Cards, Debit Cards
The hotel will reserve the right to validate the credit card prior to arrival.
Minors not accompanied by parents or legal guardians are not able to share room with other customers. Complete dorm or private needs to be booked. Also will need a parental permission to stay in the hostel.
At check-in time is required to pay EUR 10,- per person as a deposit, to be returned at check-out once the card room and sheets returned.
For the locker bring your padlock or buy it here.
VAT tax included in all prices.
LOCAL TOURST TAX is not included
RIGHT OF ADMISSION
The hotel reserves the right of admission in these cases:
- People who refuse to present their legal identification documents when requested by the hotel staff.
- People who manifest violent or aggressive attitudes, who carry weapons or objects that can be used as such.
- People with clothes or symbols that incite violence, racism or xenophobia.
- People who show symptoms of having used prohibited substances.
- People who are aggressive or dangerous to other guests and to themselves may be expelled from the hotel.
- People who do not comply with the rest of forementioned Terms and Conditions Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>