Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
groups form 9 persons or more have to cancell 6 week before arrival date
Additional Terms and Conditions
saterday en sunday heve to be taken toghter
cash at arrival or payment by bank wire
at the wekend there is a min stay of 3 nights
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
saterday en sunday have to be booked toghter
To preserve and maintain our laid-back & smooth atmosphere we do not allow: Persons under 18 years of age or above 55, pets, any bookings of stag nights, hen nights or sport tours, soccer fans for (inter)national matches and large groups of males ( 12 persons or more). Read the above carefully because in the event of a false booking, there will be no check in nor will there be a refund.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Are you finally going to Amsterdam? Looking for suitable budget accommodation? We’re the right place for you – we’ll make your stay one to remember.
We’re centrally located close to many famous tourist attractions like Leidseplein, Vondelpark, Museumplein, Rembrandtplein, the flower market, Dam Square, Anne Frank House, the van Gogh Museum, Madame Tussauds, Rembranthuis and more!
Our goal is to provide our guests the most hospitable accommodation. You’ll spend your nights in the comfort of our pristine sheets and relaxing beds.
Our services include free Wi-Fi in the rooms, free Internet, free use of the kitchen, free linen, free breakfast, maps of the city, free walking tours and a big-screen TV in the lobby. There’s no curfew. Laundry facilities are nearby.
Our team of young, multi-lingual, hospitable staff awaits you and we can provide the best information about Amsterdam.
There’s a supermarket near the hostel were you can buy food at an affordable price and save a lot of money during your trip.
Amsterdam itself is centrally located, making it easy to plan a day-trip to other cities like Haarlem (architecture), Alkmaar (cheese market), Volendam (old Dutch fish harbor) or Edam (Dutch countryside).
To preserve and maintain our laid-back and a harmonious atmosphere, we don’t accept pets or guests under 16 years of age.
Please read our Things to Note below before booking.
city tax to 6% not included
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Luottokorttimaksu mahdollinen
- Ei asetettuja sisääntuloaikoja
- Verot eivät sisälly hintaan
Payment is due upon arrival in cash only, please.
city tax to 6% not included
We have a 72hr cancellation policy for normal bookings. Cancellation are only accepted by email.
We ask authorisation on the given credit card (not a charge); unfortunately we will not keep the reservation if we cannot get authorisation. You will be contacted by the hotel to ask the security code of your credit card.
For group bookings (4 OR MORE PERSONS ), we have a 14-day cancellation policy; cancellations, no-shows and changes after arrival shall be charged the 100% of the total booking.
Cancellation policy during special periods: During New Years (30th Dec to 2nd Jan), Easter (22nd to 25th April), QueenÃ
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>