Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The hostel is a few minutes away from the famous Van Gogh Museum, beautiful Dam Square, entertaining Red light district, relaxing Vondelpark, historical Anne Frank House and the best clubs, coffee shops, bars, restaurants and many more great places. The staff will provide you with great ideas to spend your time in Amsterdam.
Amsterdam Hostel Centre is a small cozy hostel located in the center of Amsterdam, with clean, comfortable rooms and friendly, helpful staff with excellent service. The Spanish Tapas Bar Restaurant underneath the hostel offers a special menu for all the guests. A few minutes away there's a big supermarket. Our free service: Free internet and free WiFi, free city maps and discount cards, free linen, no curfew, 24 hours security, 24 hours check in.
Amsterdam Hostel Centre Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Please email us if you're late. That will prevent misunderstandings.
We do not accept customers younger than 16 and older than 40 years of age.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Cancellations or changes will be accepted only through the email.
Prices do not include 7% city tax
From January 2020, there is a 3 Euro tourist fee per person per night Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>