Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
40% deposit, group's cancellation policy to be discuss with the manager
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our guest house at only three minutes' walk from main attractions like the Roman Baths, The Pump Room, The Abbey, The New Thermal Spa and 1 minute from the bus and railway stations.
We offer both ensuite and standard rooms. Wi-fi available and free of charge.
All rooms have colour TV, Radio, Hair dryer and Tea/Coffee making facilities.
A rich self service Continental breakfast (Orange juice, Tea, Coffee, Cereals, milk, Toasts,free range eggs, fresh fruit, muffins, pancakes, croissants) is included and served in our dining room.
Check-in from 2.30pm
Check-out by 11am
Dear guests, if you are expecting to arrive after 6pm, please give us a call or e-mail us your exact time of arrival and we'll make sure to be here for your arrival or, to provide you the code for the entrance door.
Thank you !
Cancellation policy is 3 days in advance.
We accept payment by cash and credit card (MasterCard, Solo, American Express, Maestro, Visa).
Continental Breakfast included Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>