Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
In our little guesthouse, we have
- 2 budget rooms
- 4 standard rooms with balcony
- 2 large deluxe/suite rooms with balcony
All our rooms have air condition, cable television, DVD player, safety box, refrigerator and hot shower.
- The suites have an en suite living room with sofas and balcony. In the suite, you sleep in a comfy king size bed (Dunlopilo spring).
- The standard rooms are located at 1.st and 2.nd floor and have balconies with amazing Mountain Views. The bed is a comfy queen size bed (Dunlopilo spring).
- The budget rooms are located on the ground floor. 1 room is with 2 single beds and 1 with a queen size bed. There is no balcony.
When you arrive at @Aonang Guesthouse, and checked into your room and maybe take some rest after your long journey, it's time to explore Ao Nang's many attractions. You can enjoy a day on the beach, go on a trip to the local islands around Ao Nang, take a diving license and dive in some of the best diving's areas in the world or rent a motorbike and ride around and see the amazing land around in Krabi province. There are so many things to do in and around Ao Nang,
*Standard rooms maximum two persons per room no extra bed
**Suite rooms extra bed possible for an extra charge (contact us for more info).
***No connecting rooms available
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Tin Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>