Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Enjoy comfortable clean accommodations, an incredible natural Onsen and delicious seafood caught freash daily off the coast of Aoshima.
We have private rooms and 2 dormitories. Prices for dormitory beds start at ￥1,980 per night. Rates for our private rooms start at ￥9,960 per night for 4 person occupancy.
You'll get a good night sleep on our specailly designed bunk-beds made from Obi-cedar. The Onsen (Hot spring) is an all natural alkaline spring which famous for its skin beautifing properties. Adult addmission is ￥540 which allows to enjoy our Onsen as many times as you like all day. Fresh seafood is another you don't want miss while you're in Aoshima. Especially Umisachi-hiko Shrimp or Jack Knife Shrimp. Sweet, rich fresh flavor only availbale in Aoshima.
== Policies and Conditions ==
1. Check-in time: from 15：00.
2. Check-out time: by 10：00
3. Reception hour: 24 hours
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 2 days(or more) before Arrival Date ：Free
(2) 1 day before Arrival Date ：100% of the first night
(3) on the day or No Show： 100% of the first night
6. Age restriction:
over 18 years old for dormitory room.
Children are welcome in private rooms.
7. No smoking.
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. Breakfast not included
10. Taxes included Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>