Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
This apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, a 8 persons bed settee, an inflatable bed and one bedroom with a double bed.(15€ extra after 6th person)
-Kitchen : Oven, electric cooker, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, percolator, dishes,coffee , tea
-Bathroom : shower, sink, toilet ,towels, soap,shampoo.
-Living room : cable TV ,free WIFI
- Bed sheets
- Inflatable bed
Please note this property has a 1 weeks cancellation policy; In case of no-show or late cancelation (1 weeks before the arrival) .
CREDIT CARDS POLICY
In order to confirm your booking the apartment\'s management needs to be notified your credit card security code, as further garantee in case of no-show or late cancelation.
Unless you notify your CVC, the booking might not be confirmed; you can email it to the contact details provided in the confirmation paper you will receive shortly after having booked
please note check-in takes place at the RentByNight offices (61, rue des bouchers - 1000 Brussels) you will be taken then to the apartment which is right nextdoor!
Check-ins take place between 2.30 pm and 6 pm everyday. For arrival outside this timetable, we have automatic check-in. Please contact us prior the arrival to have the information.
We kindly ask you to notify us your estimated arrival time either by email or over the phone
The check out will be done at the same place before 11.30 am Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>