Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Reduction of Group Numbers: In the event of a drop in the number of persons, a minimum of 80% of the original booking applies up to 14 days prior to arrival. A reduction in numbers less than 14 days prior to arrival will see an amount charged for all people shown on the original Rooming list.
Payment policy - full payment is required 14 days prior to arrival.
Cancellation or group size reduction outside of 14 days prior to arrival, must be received in writing.
Credit card is required to be held on file during group stays for any incidentals or damages caused.
Check-in is at Hotel Claremont, 189 Toorak Rd, South Yarra (7-8 minutes walk from the Apartments).
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
No children under 18 years of age unless we are contacted first.
No stag or hens parties.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
All self-contained apartments contain a king bed (or two single beds), shower ensuite bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, meals area, and living room. Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi access is available. Access to apartments on the first and second levels is by stairs only.
Free off street parking is included for one vehicle per apartment.
Facilities include the reverse cycle air conditioning/heating, television and DVD player in the living room and a television in the bedroom, communal washer and dryer, iron and a ironing board, microwave and refrigerator. All apartments are non-smoking.
All guests to check-in at Hotel Claremont's reception desk - located at 189 Toorak Road, and an eight minute walk from/to the apartments. 24 hour reception is available.
Public transport is located nearby so why not park your car, and explore Melbourne with ease? Walk two minutes to the 78 tram into the CBD, or eight minutes to South Yarra Train Station - from there, it is just two stops to Flinders Street.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours notice (prior to the date of arrival) is required of cancellation or amendment to bookings to avoid any charges that may apply.
Check-in (from 2pm) is completed at Hotel Claremont Guesthouse, 189 Toorak Road South Yarra. Reception is open 24 hours for your convenience. Please bring along current Photo ID (drivers licence or passport), credit card for security against incidentals.
Minimum age of 18 year unless staying with a parent or guardian.
A 'No Party' Policy applies. No Pets. No Smoking Inside. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>