Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our house is located in a friendly neighborhood. Building is in a quiet street with low traffic. Owners live in the same building
Bus stop is 400 m away from apartments. In the vicinity of apartments: two grocery shops: 30 m, ambulance: 200 m, pharmacy: 400 m, tourist agency rent a car/bike/scooter and exchange office: 400 m, bank & ATM : 1000 m, post office: 1000 m, closest supermarket: 1000 m.
Apartments Tea can accommodate up to 12 people: max 4 people in 55 m2 one bedroom apartment: bedroom #1 for 2 persons - double bed can be separated in two single beds and sofa bed for 2 people in the living room. A double bedroom with private bathroom can accommodate 2 people. Two smaller (one bedroom, 30 m2) apartments can accommodate max 6 people - each apartment 3 persons (bedrooms are with double beds and sofa bed is in the living room).
Apartments Tea Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash (HRK or €).
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 (can be later, no extra charge for late check in).
Check out from 07:00 to 10:00 (earlier or later check out can be arranged with guests, if possible).
Breakfast not included.
My guests can reach me at any time if needed, but usually from 7.00 to 22.00.
Accommodation is suitable for all age group (age restriction: no under 18).
Please respect the quiet hours: from 23.00 to 08.00 Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>