Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The nearest beach is only 100 meters away from us. A grocery store can be reached within 200 metres. Various excursions and local trips can be arranged in the vicinity. The Bus Station in the direction of Zadar is 50 m away. Zemunik Airport is at a distance of 40 km.
All rooms come with hardwood floors and feature a private bathroom, while apartments comprise a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area. Some rooms come with a balcony, either with sea or mountain views.
Apartments and Rooms Degenija's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, debit cards (visa, visa electron, maestro, mastercard).
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Reception is not open 24/7. During the high season it is open from 08:00 til midnight.
All children are more than welcome. The maximum number of extra beds in a room is two. Any type of extra bed is available upon request and needs to be confirmed by management. Additional fees for the extra bed are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during the stay. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>