Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Welcome to our little jungle. Warm greetings from the Apit Lawang hostel.
Our hostel is located in the middle of the island. 5 minutes from Sampalan harbour and 20 minutes from Banjar Nyuh Harbour. 30 minutes to go to the Kelingking Beach and 40 minutes go to Diamond and Atuh beach.
We have 5 private room and 1 dormitory room with seven luxury bed.
Our hostel has a nature concept. In our place you will be see kind animals such as dogs, cats, and birds. And every morning you can enjoy the sound of birds chirping.
We provide complete facilities for our guests, such as towels, unlimited balinese coffee, unlimited tea made by your self, refill mineral water, hair dryers, and soap.
If you want to explore the island of Penida with your partner or friend, our place is perfect for your reservation because it is located in the middle between the east spot and the west spot. We are waiting for your arrival in Nusa Penida. Enjoy Penida island from our place. Let's explore Penida Island with us!
Cancellation policy: 5 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 21:00.
Check out before 12:00 noon.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, but extra charge for credit card service fee.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non smoking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Lasten leikkialue
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>