Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
4th floor with elevator and balcony
The apartment of 80 sqm., has two bedrooms, living room with a bed sofa, fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom with tub/shower.
The 'Appia' apartment is an accommodation for tourists, officially registered at the municipal offices in Rome.
We are located in the central district of San Giovanni in Laterano, at beginning of the 'historical center', the most safe district in Rome.
The metro (line A) is just to 5 minutes walking and the bus stop for the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain and the Colosseum, is right in front of the house.
The area is full of shops, including supermarkets, bars, restaurants, pizza, ice cream, banks.
EQUIPMENT & SERVICES
Towels and sheets
Iron and ironing board
Supermarket just below the house.
Garage in the same building (for a fee)
On request, we provide the transfer service from the airport to the house
the booking is not refundable and once the booking is made is necessary to make a paypal transfer.
After the booking The property is going to contact you to provide the paypal account if in 48 hours property is not going to receive a reply or the transfer is going to cancel the booking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>