Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% Cancellation fee from the moment of confirmation
Additional Terms and Conditions
50% Deposit due to confirm the reservation by bank transfer
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
High/Secondary/Junior/Primary School only with teachers/adult persons in charge
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Aracari Garden Hostel is located close to the Tortuguero National Park - a paradise of fauna and flora in the north of the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica. The Tortuguero National Park awaits you with unique experiences like canoeing tours through the canals, close encounters with the flora and fauna as well as the possibility to see the egg deposition or birth of the sea turtles.
Aracari Garden Hostel offer 9 comfortable rooms, 7 private rooms (double, triple and four bed) and 2 Dorms (5-6 persons), of differents sizes and suitable for all budgets. All rooms have a ensuite bathrooms with hot water and offer different details for the traveler as bed lights, sockets at the bed, free shower gel etc.
Aracari Garden Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Check in at 13:00
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
No PayPal payments accepted.
Taxes not included - 13.00%
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Aracari Garden Hostel reserves the right to pre authorise cards and if they fail, cancel the booking.
Breakfast not included.
No smoking in the commons area
Reception Available from 08:00 until 18:00.
No animals Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>