Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation and full deposit refund until 4 weeks prior arrival.
50 % refund until 20 days prior arrival
Cancellations done less than 20 days before arrival will not be refunded
Additional Terms and Conditions
For Group reservation we will need the full payment at least 4 weeks prior to arrival day by bank transfer or by credit card
For the bank details please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
All prices include ;
3 minutes’ walk from S.M.Novella train station
Free luggage storage
Free cold and hot water dispenser
(Bring your own bottle and fill it up for free)
From the 1st of january 2018 the City of Florence has established the tourist tax that is not included in the price
Tax rate is 3,00 euro per person per night. The tax is not applied to children up to twelve years old Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Lasten leikkialue
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Archi Rossi Hostel sanoo
We're suited for all kind of guests. We have three completely different room types, all in separated wings of the hostel, with dorms, private standard ensuite rooms and the deluxe rooms, which are on a three-star level. We also have annex rooms (third floor, no elevator) for two-to-three people with computer/TV/safe/fridge and private bathroom.
The Duomo, Ponte Vecchio, Uffizi Gallery, Galleria dell'Accademia, etc, are all within walking distance, but the one place I recommend to visit is Piazzale Michelangelo, about 40 minutes' walk from the hostel or reachable by bus in 15 minutes.
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>