Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Armenian Inn is located 8.2km far from Zvartnots Airport of Yerevan where we could reach with taxi costing $5-$6 within 10-15minutes time. Yerevan Lake as a natural signature of our city is next door to our hostel, walking lovers could reach city centre passing by the lake and entering a green route and enjoy Yerevan’s beautiful landscape. Metro station is within 800m distance from us, providing access to different parts of city with lowest cost. Yerevan’s Mall is approximately 2.7km from the hostel.
Area is surrounded by streets full of different shops, restaurants and fast foods. Newly established Dine Sky is a restaurant in Yerevan sky which is located next to Yerevan mall/shopping centre. Komitas park is a historical and touristic area, where many famous Armenians were buried, this is located next to Dine Sky. Nearby you will reach to SAS Food Court, the biggest and fully equipped food court an essential requirement for any tourist to eat fast and cheap food.One station away there is Yerevan municipality building and further you will reach to Republic Square the heart of Armenia’s capital.
Armenian Inn Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Reception open from 08:00 - 18:00
Non smoking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>