Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Arrels is located in the neighbourhood of Montañita. The location is perfect for those who would like to relax after a busy day, the hostel is located in a peaceful area a few meters away from the village of Montañita. The hostel is surrounded by nature in a quiet atmosphere. There is a long street 6 minutes’ walk away from the beach and the village, near the Pop House Hostel.
Arrels offers comfortable rooms. The property has: 2 double rooms, 1 triple room shared with lookers, 1 dorm with 4 beds for girls and another dorm with lookers all beds with sheets, pillows, rooms have private bathroom and fan, Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.
Arrels Hostel policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 1 pm.
Check-out time is 12 pm.
No 24-hour front desk. Opening time: from 7 am to 10 pm.
Payment types accepted at this property: only cash.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included. Extra-cost: between USD$ 2 and 3 per person per day.
No 24-hour front desk. Opening time: from 7 am to 10 pm. Please advise your arrival time.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Staff speaks English and Spanish. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>