Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Art Hostel is located in a small and friendly area, just 1 km from the centre. The house and neighborhood are very dear to us, because it's where we grew up and treasure all our childhood memories. Today, we've opened the doors to our home and welcome you to stay with us. We also dare you to find our hiding spots. We were the best at hide-and-seek!
We offer you three different types of accommodation:
- Bed in mixed or female-only dormitories, with shared bathroom;
- Private double room (queen or twin beds) with en-suite bathroom;
- Apartment with two bedrooms and en-suite bathroom, which accommodates up to 6 people.
We strive to provide you with the best facilities, all included in the price, to make for a great stay and an amazing experience. Enjoy the 'chill areas': the shared space on the top floor and the terrace on the second floor, where you can socialize with other travelers, have a drink, play games, cook a meal in the shared kitchen, watch TV or have a conversation about the meaning of life and whether we're alone in the universe. Other facilities include: breakfast, free wi-fi, housekeeping, etc.
Art Hostel Tirana Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 3 EUR per person per day.
Reception hours 07:00 to midnight. If time of arrival between 00:00 – 07:00, the guest must notify us via email beforehand
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Yhteinen huone
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>