Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Is possible to cancell the reservation 4 weeks before the arival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
All our dorm have private en-suite bathrooms with shower and are equipped with air-conditioning and free wi-fi
Bed sheets are provided free of charge.
Free Wi-Fi connection is available in all dorm as well as in the public areas.
Dipped into the historic centre of Naples, near the National Archaeological Museum and the Academy of Fine Arts, Art Hostel is situated in the historic building in Via Pessina 66, the principal stree between the archeological museum and Dante square. We are well connected with all means of public transport and therefore all our clients are able to move easily.
We are also very close to Metro Lines 1 (Piazza Dante & Museo)& 2 (Piazza Cavour, just one stop from Central Station) and the 'Cumana' (a suburban Railway going to Pozzuoli, Baia and Bacoli with it's archeological sights, fish restaurants, Bars and beaches) and you can easily reach all points of interest in and around Naples (Capri, Ischia, Pompei, Ercolano, Sorrento and others).
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 AM ( lunch time )to 23.30 PM.
Check out before 8:00 to 10:00.
City tax is not included in the price Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>