Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
• All Cancellation of a booking must be made in writing (via email) and will only take effect once such cancellation has been received by Ashanti Lodge.
• A full refund will be provided if cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival
• 50% refund if cancelled 7 – 28 days prior to arrival
• 0% refund if cancelled within 7 days of arrival
• No-shows and reduction in stay will also be subject to a 100% cancellation fee
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Within walking distance of the city centre and close to Cape Town's magnificent beaches, we cater for all accommodation needs from camping and backpacker dorms to private, en-suite rooms in our guesthouse around the corner. We've refurbished our gorgeous Victorian mansion, so as well as clean, comfortable rooms you'll also find a number of handy innovations like individual reading lights, personal safes, charging points and international plug points. The brand-new communal bathrooms are next-level!
Chill out next to our sparkling pool, in our landscaped gardens or on any of our spacious balconies and palm-fringed sundecks.
Things are not quite what they used to be with the bar open and closed all the time but we are still available to welcome you to clean, safe and secure accommodation ..... all Covid-19 protocols are in place. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen kaupunkikierros
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Jobs Board
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
3, Continent Africa
3, Continent Africa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>