Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Listed as a Historical Monument, the Youth Hostel is located on the seafront in a 7500 m² park, in the heart of the marina, a stone's throw from the aquarium and research centre 'Océanopolis', the botanical garden, the Moulin Blanc beach and the Spadium Parc, the largest leisure pool in western France. The Hostel is an ideal place to stay to discover Finistère.
- 4-bed dormitory with individual washbasins and cupboards, communal showers and toilets.
- Rooms for group leaders.
- 3 dining rooms. Large reception hall and living room. Piano, billiards, table football, table tennis, television, laundry, 4 equipped meeting rooms.
Check-in : 5PM to 9PM
Please contact us if you wish to arrange for late check-in
Check-out : 10AM
Cancellation Policy: 48h
Credit Cards Accepted
An additional city tax of 0.75 Euro per night and per person will be applied on your arrival
A Youth Hostel membership is required to stay at our hostel (LFAJ, FUAJ, Hostelling International or any affiliated organizations). If you do not have such a membership, you will asked to purchase an annual membership card upon arrival:
- individual : 3 Euros
- family : 12 Euros
This membership also gives you access to our hostels in Morlaix, Concarneau, and the isle of Batz. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Yhteinen huone
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>