Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Il B&B Adelchè si trova in una zona rilassante e verde. Chiediamo ai nostri ospiti il rispetto dell'ambiente circostante.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Only few km from San Pellegrino Terme, 30 km from Bergamo, Costa San Gallo is surrounded by sites of great historic and cultural interest
Its central position is ideally located to easily reach ski areas (cross-country skiing, downhill, alpine ski), to play summer sports ( trekking, rafting, climbing, alpinism etc.), as well as to attend every cultural and gastronomical events of this wonderful valley benefit from the famous San Pellegrino Terme (Spa).
Completely restructured according to the criterions of the bioarchitettura it is the ideal environment for those people who love the nature and the relax.
Rooms are furnished respecting the parameters of the quality of sleep and are reorganized respecting the bio-architecture. Terracotta floors and oak-beamed reflect the rural aspect of the rural district.Its a perfect location for families and groups; it has a wide loft. View on the Orobian Alps from the balcony.
Besides for the guests they will be prepared base breakfasts of local products and typical of the tradition bergamasca.
Please always contact the guesthouse to advise about your arrival time, as there is no 24hour reception.
Check-in from 16:00 - Check-out from 10:00am.
Payment: Cash only.
Please note: It is possible (on request) to add a bed to one of the double rooms to make it a triple room. Extra supplement (to be paid on arrival): 25 Euro. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>