Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Numerous services are available in the proximity of the Bed & Breakfast. Two shopping centres, four supermarkets, a post office, two banks, bars, tobacco, restaurants and pizzerias and the railway station are only 50 mt. away. Lastly but not least, the bus stop to the airport is only 10 mt. from the BB.
Equipped with all the amenities necessary for a pleasant holiday, BB Jamba is a great place to stay! On request you can take advantage of the parking space in the courtyard of the B&B.
Breakfast is included and always abundant. In good weather you can have it in the beautiful terrace, enjoying the wonderful views of the harbor.
But Alghero is not just a seaside town. Its many attractions attract tourists all year round. The month of March, in particular, is famous for the Feast of the Scroll, celebrating, through a popular event, the close link between the city and its sea.
The holiday season is another opportunity to visit Alghero and enjoy all its beauties in periods different from summer. Even at Easter, Christmas and New Year with its show of fireworks, will ensure a pleasant stay.
Starting from the Grotte di Nettuno and the Necropolis Anghelu Ruju, passing by Stintino and La Pelosa, as far as the Asinara park, places to visit nearby are so many... in short, you're spoilt for choice!
We are also happy to organize several excursions: horse riding, sailing or motor boating, off-road in the beautiful parks in the area, mountain bikin... Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>