Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
B&B Villa Dolomites is located in San Vigilio di Marebbe. San Vigilio di Marebbe is a well-known summer and winter tourist centre with centenary tradition. It is in Alto Adige region, in the heart of the Dolomites Mountains, in the province of Bolzano, at 10 km from Brunico and at around 30 km from the border with Austria (Brennero). The village is situated at 1201 above see level, in a nice valley on the Dolomites Mountains, at the bottom of the wonderful Skiing District of the Plan de Corones, at the gate of one of the most fascinating natural parks, the Fanes-Sennes-Braies Natural Park. The local population strongly attached to old traditions handed on from generation to generation, supports the modern tourist center. San Vigilio has the most modern tourist equipment, that will satisfy the most demanding client. Travelers staying with us will be able to,take in countless cultural events and unique exhibitions, exploring museums and exhibition areas, stroll in the quiet, lush gardens and beautiful landscapes.
The rooms include, hairdryer, internet access, beds for children (to be requested when booking), mirror with luggage rack.
B&B Villa Dolomites Hut's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00
Check out before 10:00
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.35 EUR per person per night.
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Reception available from 08:00 to 21:00.
Pet friendly. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>