Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Please note, that we are part of a cultural place, where a lot of (loud) things happen: indoor skatepark, night club events, concerts, theatre plays and more! On Monday, Friday and Saturday nights we have events in the techno music club downstairs and it might be noisy in hostel rooms too. Sometimes there are special events on the other days too. For these reasons, please consider your stay here if you are light sleeper.
But on these days you are welcome to join some of the events for free or get some discounts!
You can find more information about events downstairs here:
Our hostel is in just 5 min. walking from the Bus and Train Stations, 10 min. from the Old Town and Centre of Vilnius.The guesthouse is situated on the edge of Vilnius old town in a previously accommodated cultural establishment by the name of 'Kablys' ('The Hook').
Type of rooms we have to offer:
Bed in 10-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room
Bed in 14-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room
Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room
Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room
Private Twin/Double Rooms.
B&B&B&B&B Policies and Conditions.
Check in from 15:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival. This property may pre-authorize your card details before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Starting 1 July 2018, Vilnius introduced a city tax. The tax rate is EUR 1 per person/night.
This tax is not included into the price.
Non smoking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>